» Welcome to CoffeeForums.com
Welcome to CoffeeForums.com - A Coffee Forum
and Community dedicated to all things Coffee. We have discussion forums that cover a wide range of topics, from the Coffee Bean
to the Coffee Machine
. Coffee Makers
, Coffee Shops
and everything in between. The site is completely free to use, to take full advantage of it all you need to do is Register - It's Quick and Free!
Below are some of the links to the more popular areas of our site.
If you are having trouble logging in since the site conversion please try the password reset procedure at the following URL: CoffeeForums.com - Lost Password Reset Procedure.
- Coffee & Espress Machine Forum - Information and discussion about coffee makers, coffee machines, bean grinders, or anything else espresso and Hardware for Coffee. Discuss your prefered and best coffee hardware & supplies on Coffee Message Board.
- Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & Cafes - Coffee Bars, Espresso Shops and Cafes worldwide serving coffee - Talk about your favorite coffee shop, coffee chain, and store that sells your favorite brand of coffee. Starbucks to Mr Coffee Bean chat about the Coffee Shops here.
- Coffee Beans & Espresso Beans Forum - Coffee Beans, Grinds, and Espresso Beans Discussion. Coffee Beans from around the world, talk about which is the best coffee bean.
- Coffee Table Forum - Your Perfect Cup of Coffee. The Coffee forums' local-internet-based-public coffee table, all intelligible conversation allowed. Discuss your favorite cup of coffee, recipes and anything else general discussion.
- Coffee Reviews - Reviews of Coffee from around the world from the members and staff of Coffee Forums. If you are looking to review a coffee read the guidelines about posting.
- Coffee Industry Forum - Forum and News for people in the coffee industry and looking to get into it such as coffee shop owners, coffee bean growers, sales, conventions, shops, equipment, roasters, and everything coffee industry related.
Apr 05, 2010 - 2:20 PM - by CCafe
Welcome to the Coffee Forums. We try to keep this place free of spam and more conversation based. Everyone who uses Coffee Forums website is in it for the good and doing it together. This is an information site; because information is free this board is intended to be free. Please read over the following rules so we can keep this web site a better place.
The staff of Coffee Forums administer and moderate this forum. The forum is open to everyone for free. Upon registration every user agrees to these terms and is obliged to follow them.
The Moderators are responsible for keeping the forum rules and ensuring all threads, posts, and comments that are posted in this forum are clean and safe. Users who post indecent, or otherwise inappropriate threads, posts, or comments, are subject to punishment. Punishment rests upon the shoulders of the Moderator who found the problem. If needed an Administrator can be requested to resolve any disputes.
Moderators reserve the right to issue infractions without prior notice or warning.
Moderators are not obligated to answer questions, this is done voluntarily.
This forum is free for use for anyone who wishes to use it. When using this board, members must keep conversations polite with other members. Flaming, insulting, bashing, and any other form of harassment will be punished.
1. No E-Mail excerpts of any kind are allowed in posts. The reason behind this is that its contained in the little buttons when you post so members can easily see your e-mail address if you allow for it to be seen
2. URLs posted must be accompanied by quotes and or discussion. Website address dropping or spamming is not permitted. We have opened a section of the forum for Business to Business B2B where URL dropping or blatant Coffee related company listings are allowed. Please refer to line 8 for more info.
3. Signing your name is allowed, however URL dropping in signatures is disallowed and will be removed. Your profile can contain a URL however it may not be referred to. We do this because signature lines take up a lot of space and make it harder for people to see the next post.
... [Read More]
Hello Prospective New Members,
We are happy that you are thinking about joining the Coffee Forums. We always enjoy welcoming new members.
When you are ready to sign up for the Coffee Forums, please do not select a website address as your user name for your account.
We want to avoid potential problems with people using the Forum for free advertising for their websites or businesses. If you use a website as your user name, you will look like you're SPAMMING the Forum, and we try very hard to keep this Forum SPAM free.
Please review the Forum rules page (especially rule #2) here:
We appreciate your help in this matter, and we're looking forward to welcoming you as a new member soon.
(one of the Forum Moderators)
» Recent Threads
21 members and 546 guests
Most users ever online was 4,778, 11-12-2014 at 03:49 PM.
» Search tags for this page
coffee forums us,
coffee message board,
coffee shop forum,
coffee shop owners forum,
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» Forum Sponsors
Top Poster: PinkRose
Welcome to our newest member, noye
» Site Navigation
» Today's Birthdays