Most Popular Articles
Fact of the Day
Faema Espresso Machines
Faema espresso machines were founded in 1945 by Carlo Ernesto Valente in Italy. Faema espresso machines are available in both manual and super automatic models. Besides the traditional models, Faema's super automatic models are new and do everything from grinding the beans, tamping the grinds, make froth and also clean...
Other Great Sites
Herbal Tea Recipes
Extract obtained from different dried leaves, seeds, grasses, nuts, fruits, flowers, and bark make an actual herbal tea. However there are different ways of making different herbal tea, only if these teas are made the right way by the right recipe will work the best and will give the right results.
Here are some names of herbal tea and their recipes
Herbal tea recipe that help in curing nausea
Half a teaspoon of dried ginger roots, around 1 teaspoon chamomile flower and half a teaspoon clove blossoms, will help you to cure nausea.
Herbal tea recipe that help in curing insomnia
1 and a half ounce of dried vervain leaves, half ounce Spearmint and 1 ounce of chamomile, will really help you recover from insomnia.
Herbal tea recipe that help cure cough and flu
1 ounce of blackberry leaves, around 1 ounce of linden flower, elder flower 1 ounce and 1 ounce peppermint leaves, should do the trick.
Herbal tea recipe that help in curing upset stomach
Malva flower 2 ounce and 1 and a half ounce mullein flower, is the best way to get you upset stomach feel just fine.
Herbal tea recipe that help cure migraine
Half an ounce juniper berries, 1 ounce of valerian leaves, plus 1 ounce linden flowers and S. John's wort 1 2/3 ounce, is a sure remedy for migraine cure.
Thing that need to be taken under consideration while making herbal tea
* Clean cookware should be used always, apart from aluminum you can use stainless steel, glass or iron cookware, always take fresh water to make herbal tea.
* After the water comes to a boil add the herbs in the required quantity given above. Container must be coved with a lid properly and leave the tea to cook at least for 15 minutes.
* Don't ever over-steep or cook the herbs as this might spoil the taste and might also not give the desired result it is being used for.
* Adding honey or lemon is optional it enhances the aroma and flavor of herbal tea.
* You can strain herbal tea like you do with your regular tea, though if you like to see the herbs in your tea cup you could let it stay.
* Herbal tea can also be made with ice like the famous ice tea that is if you like ice tea.