Most Popular Articles
Fact of the Day
Bosch Espresso Machines
Bosch espresso machines have come up with many additional features and designs that can give the best possible taste to the coffee. These machines are built with Aroma swirl, a patented system for maximum flavor extraction. They use a steel boiler to protect the gourmet coffee from getting a metal...
Other Great Sites
Rooibos Tea Benefits
Rooibos tea has been a good drink for many years. It is commonly used in South Africa and the name of the tea means red bush. It has have become common in other countries and the whole world is enjoying this unique tea. This tea comes with many health benefits on top of the great taste that it offers to many tea lovers.
Rooibos is grown in the dry part of South Africa. It contains antioxidants and is very healthy. It contains no caffeine and has very low tannins. This means that the tea is not addictive but the unique taste makes you go for more of it. It keeps your skin glowing all the time and you should be not be afraid that tea will dehydrate it. This is a special tea that means all good to your health.
There are two types of rooibos tea that are available in the market. There is the red and green rooibos tea. The red rooibos is usually fermented while the green rooibos is not. Red rooibos is red in color after it has been cooked and the green rooibos has a light honey color. The two types of rooibos tea help to heal various health problems.
The healing benefits include checking the following:
1. Allergies: The tea contains flavonoids which is a good antioxidant. It helps to reduce allergies and also has anti-inflammatory effects. This ensures that you stay healthy.
2. Skin problems: Taking the rooibos tea can help cure some skin health disorders. Traditionally, the rooibos was also used for acne, rashes and other skin ailments. If you have an itching skin, you can drink the tea to get rid of it.
3. Digestion problems: The rooibos helps to keep your digestion system in good health. It reduces the chances of stomach disorders which can cause you lots of discomforts.
4. Sleeping problems: Rooibos tea contains no caffeine which can cause lack of sleep. It helps to deal with insomnia problems and ensures that you get enough sleep which is good for your health.
5. Minerals: Rooibos tea gives you a number of minerals that include calcium and fluoride. It is good to take the tea after you have gone through an activity that makes you sweat. Taking the rooibos tea ensures that you stay healthy and it is a good drink to treat your body daily.