Super Moderator

If You Are Posting Using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

If your will be posting to this Coffee Forums website using Tapatalk, please be aware that the Tapatalk signature line using the words " Sent from my XXX-XXX Phone (or something similar) using Tapatalk" will show up at the bottom of all of your posts.

When those words appear at the end of each post, it looks like an advertisement for Tapatalk and whatever model phone or tablet you're using. This is basically SPAM, and SPAM is something we want to avoid on the Coffee Forums. We would appreciate if it you would turn the Tapatalk signature line off before you begin posting to the Coffee Forums.

The only way you can turn the Tapatalk signature off is to do it manually. It is very easy to do.

There is a box that you need to uncheck in your phone or tablet's Tapatalk settings. Many of our Forum members have told me it's there somewhere in the settings, and it's very easy to find. Once they unchecked the box, the extra wording stopped appearing at the end of each post that they made to the Coffee Forum.

Tapatalk is very sneaky, and they try to make it difficult for people to figure out how to turn the signature line off.

Here are two methods:

Method #1 You need to open the Tapatalk app, and then go into the Tapatalk settings and make the change for the signature line.

Open the Tapatalk app
    Click settings
    Scroll down to "Tapatalk Signature"
    Click it and select NONE (or toggle it to turn it off)

Method #2

Open the Tapatalk app
    Tap the 'Me' icon that is at the bottom right of app.
    Scroll down to 'Advanced Options' and tap the 'Signature' line.
    Tap the toggle switch to turn the signature off.

If you're posting to the Coffee Forum using Tapatalk, please visit your phone/tablet's settings, and do whatever you need to do to turn that message off.

I'd appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,
    Rose
    (one of the Forum Moderators)

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links