Double side drive thru for sale

ztoolman44

Oct 15, 2012
slc, ut
Visit site
Hello, my name is Matt and I have to put my business plans on hold due to life changes so I am selling my double side drive thru kiosk. It was manufactured by Mudslingers but has received a complete exterior renovation. It is now a Tudor style, black and white building with brand new architechtural shingle roof. All of the equipment is included including heat/air, fresh and gray water tanks, filtration system and of course espresso machine, drip machine, air pots, cash register, spoons, pitchers, signs, etc. Everything but cups and beans. You can goole Mudslingers Drive-Thru Coffee to see how well they are constructed and get an idea of what is included. I am extremely motivated to sell and will be completely up front and honest answering any questions you may have. Please email or call me for pictures. Asking $20K obo. I am in SLC, UT and have the unit on my trailer ready to haul to your place. Ill take it anywhere within a hundred miles or so for free. If you need to get it farther than that, I can pull it for a fee or can help you arrange shipping. 801-979-1855. Please dont try to scam or spam me, Ill find you.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "ztoolman44" (Matt)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I'm sorry your plans have changed and you need to sell your kiosk.

Where are you located? Does SLC, UT stand for Salt Lake City, Utah, or some other place on the globe?

Please, when you sell your drive-thru kiosk, please post a message that it's sold. That way people will see it and stop asking about it. (and calling you too)

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
It's been a while since "ztoolman44" (Matt) visited the Coffee Forum.

He included his phone number within his first message in this thread.

You can try calling him, or send him a private message through this Coffee Forum.

And please if you discover that he's sold the drive thru, post a message here and let us know.

Thanks,
Rose

ztoolman44

Oct 15, 2012
slc, ut
Visit site
Still have it

Yes I still have the drive thru. It was sold for a while but the funding did not come through. Please give me a call if you are interested. Thanks. And yes, SLC, UT is Salt Lake City, Utah.