Chimney cake (Kurtoskalacs) Fun, Unique & very tasty.. perfect coffee accompaniment..

Lousam

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Chimney cake (Kurtoskalacs) Fun, Unique & very tasty.. perfect coffee accompaniment..

Hi
I would like to introduce you all to a great product that is a perfect coffee accompaniment. It’s called Kurtos-kalacs or Chimney cake....

For those of you who have never heard of Kurtos-Kalacs it is a delicious pastry made entirely from natural ingredients. The uncooked pastry is wrapped like a ribbon around a wooden cylinder or roller and then baked in a purpose made Kurtos Kalacs oven (Chimney Cake oven).

Once cooked, the hot, sticky pastry is rolled in a topping such as sugar and cinnamon, walnut, chocolate or coconut. A savoury version can also be made with toppings such as garlic and herbs, or ham and cheese. There are simply endless possibilities.........

Kurtos Kalacs is often referred to as a ‘Chimney Cake’ as the final shape resembles chimney and when removed from the oven steam rises from the funnel of the cake just like a chimney!

Our Kürtős Kalács equipment is ideal for most locations so if you are looking to introduce a new product to your existing range or establish a new highly profitable business selling tasty Kürtős Kalács from a:

catering trailer :: kiosk :: market stall :: shopping centre :: bakery :: coffee shop :: cafe restaurant :: snack bar :: festival or event :: tourist location

You can watch a short video that we posted on Vimeo. But I am not allowed to post a link on this post. So, go to the Vimeo web site and search on kurtoskalacs and our video will come up.

Let me know if you have any questions? All our ovens are made in European Union, we give you a step by step guide and recipes with the oven and we deliver them all over the world!
Kurtos-kalacs dot com