Buying & Selling Used Burlap Coffee Bags

jublap

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
We are a company that specializes in burlap products and also facilitates the sale of used burlap coffee bags as well as other manufactured jute sacks in various sizes

Please check the our website to learn more about us: burlapfabric.com

If you have a large quantity of coffee bags and would like to sell them to us, we are also interested and please use the contact information that can be found readily on the homepage of our site or using the contact us link on the right hand sidebar

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "jublap"

Welcome the the Coffee Forums Website!

I have a feeling you will get a lot of response to your message. We have quite a number of coffee roasters who don't know what to do with their burlap bags.

Thanks for joining us. We hope you'll visit often.

Rose

jublap

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
That's great to hear.

Unfortunately, the link cannot go live (I think I don't have enough posts) but we should be easy enough to contact and hopefully we will get some good offers.

jublap

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi Jessica, you can send me a PM I suppose or use the contact information on this thread. Although I am wary to due any advertising on here as I am afraid I might break the rules of the forum.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "jublap"

I'm glad your website offers people the chance to recycle their burlap bags. I can't tell you how many times people have asked for ideas about things to do with them, and I'm very happy we have you around to answer their questions.

Rose

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I would figure it would cost more to ship to you than these things are worth. I mean if I break even I would be happy to recycle them..where are you located?

NHcoffee

Jan 3, 2013
New Hampshire
Visit site
I am unsure if someone has already mention this...sorry if I'm late to the party

I list on craigslist when the piles start to get large. I always have at least one add running, but will work the add(s) a bit more when the piles get big. Imagine we empty over 900 bags per year!

I ask for reasonable quantities to be sold and generally get 25 & up. I don't have time to sell them 1 at a time nor do I want to pick though the piles so they can choose the artwork they want. If you reference this in your add, you will eliminate most of the 1sy 2sy buyers. I had one guy buy 3 pallets one time for $300 CASH! I had a guy that wanted 50 bags this week; I told him $25 and I would give him 60 +/- in case one had a bad cut or we miscounted...he loved it!

just to show the add coffee burlap bags jute sacks

good luck!