2 Group Head Nuova Simonelli VIP- For Sale

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I have this good working and great shape Espresso machine and would like to see what this is worth.
Please let me know if anyone knows what the going price is...

I will post up the picture if someone would like to see it... little wear and tear but nothing major or sticks out....

Last edited by a moderator:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I am adding photo since few of you have requested...
I am taking best offer on this great espresso machine that was not abused or over worked....
This was taken out of social hall of private club which was only open few times a week and was serviced by authorized dealer regularly.

Thanks....

Attachments

• coffee1.jpeg
    coffee1.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,338
  • coffee2.jpeg
    coffee2.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 634

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I will seriously consider any reasonable offers from any members. This unit was never abused or over worked. The tank was drained as soon was it was removed by local service company. They serviced this unit regularly and have all the record. If you are interested, please email or message me. I will ship anywhere in US but I will not ship over seas.

Thanks for looking...

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I still have this for sale.... Anyone interested??? I will take reasonable offer over $1,000 please. If you are near me, I will even help deliver and install this.....

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
It wouldn't hurt to put it on E-Bay too.

Sometimes it takes quite a while for the right person, who is looking for a certain item, to explore this website and discover the item that you're selling.

Rose

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I actually wanted to sell this to who is thinking of building a new coffee shop. This will greatly help new business owner who is in cash crunch. But I guess we all love to purchase shiny brand new machine....

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
It's nice of you to offer it to Forum members first. I'm sure it would be a great help to someone who is looking for an espresso machine and also needs to keep costs down.

Even though most of us prefer to have brand new machines, when someone (who is active) on this forum offers to sell something and says that it works fine, and is asking a reasonable price, it pays to jump at the chance to get a decent machine at a decent price.

Hang in there. The right person will appear when you least expect it.

Rose