Free Advertising for your small business!

ryandiaz

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't hungry. I wasn't even thinking about food. Then a gentleman walked past me holding a McDonald's cold cup in one hand, and their carry-out bag in the other. I started thinking about that "all beef patty-special sauce-lettuce-cheese-pickles-onions-on a sesame seed bun".

mcdonaldsfood.jpg

Advertising works.

Custom printed supplies and promotional products have become standard within the restaurant industry. And they are no longer mega-expensive, now being cost-effective for even the smallest small business. In fact, businesses not using personalized supplies have become the minority.

Take a look at the products my site Wholesale Paper Supplies has available to put your name on: cups, plates, napkins, pens, aprons, water bottles, airplanes - ok not airplanes, just checking if you're still with me.

custom_print.jpg

Advertising is a powerful tool, and having your customers handle the distribution for free is even better. Take advantage of free advertising with custom printed supplies, or next time you see a half crumpled McDonald's cup on the ground, and start thinking burgers...don't say I didn't tell you so.

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello ryandiaz;
A couple things come to mind when I see "FREE" advertizing mentioned. It is not free as it costs money to have them printed. Someone has to pay for the printing, either in higher production volumes required,higher prices for the product or inferior products so which one or are all 3 part of your business?
And I have seen some local companies get into trouble when all of their "FREE" advertized cups etc. are blowing accross the street and littering the walkways.

Nothing is "FREE", but I agree that it is a great place to spend your advertizing dollars but it must be looked at as just that.
Brian

John P

Jan 5, 2007
Salt Lake City
Visit site
Really???

You're just pushing higher cost "eco" materials. And there's nothing FREE anywhere. And of course rather than list examples of pricing by the 10K 50K or 100K items, you do nothing more than write bad copy, trying to associate your company to be on par with those that do the printing for Mc Donalds.

Next time you post your sales pitch, advertise your prices up front.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Yoi,

It was nice of you to make that offer.

Actually, it would be great if we had one central place where people could advertise their businesses or services. The Coffee Forum isn't meant to be a place for people to advertise their stuff or slip in their links to SPAM our members.

Rose