Restaurant Coffee Trends
This is a discussion on Restaurant Coffee Trends within the Business to Business B2B forums, part of the Community Board category; I think most of us are very passionate about coffee and our business. If you have the business for past 4-5 and still going strong, ...
- 02-05-2013 07:32 AM #21
I think most of us are very passionate about coffee and our business. If you have the business for past 4-5 and still going strong, you have good recipe for your business. We all like to know what others are doing and how they are making it so we can improve our business. If you are sitting still. you are bound to fail soon in the future. I hope our drive, passion and love for our coffee could one day bring us the dreams to reality some day.....
- 02-05-2013 07:32 AM # ADS
- 02-05-2013 10:48 AM #22
This isn't necessarily a direct answer to your question but just some thoughts to keep in mind. Basically, people donít ever buy products so I would encourage you to stand back a little bit from your process of want to sell coffee from restaurants and think about the experience that you are providing. But more importantly, think about the experience that the restaurant owner has.
The one very essential concept to think about is that you have to understand the conversation that is going on in your customerís mind (what is the experience they are having, what are the facets that is going to their head, how is your experience fit in to their). It may have nothing to do with the details that you are thinking of right now, but you may be able to find a place where your experience is far superior to the experience theyíre having.
Youíll find what you think of the process, and this way, it has absolutely nothing to do with price. So, those are just some thoughts to be considered.
- transcribed and posted for Joseph @ JR Mobile by Marky
- 02-05-2013 10:59 PM #23
- By Michael V in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2008, 10:45 AM
- By cafemakers in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2007, 11:39 AM
- By wallajwu in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:57 PM
- By jwc in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2005, 06:29 PM
- By marcovercelli in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2005, 11:02 PM