View Poll Results: Would you be interested in trying a night time coffee designed to assist sleeping?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

New Product - Counting Sheep Coffee

This is a discussion on New Product - Counting Sheep Coffee within the Business to Business B2B forums, part of the Community Board category; Hello, new to the forum and would appreciate any feedback from the community here. We are just launching a new business Counting Sheep Coffee. It ...

New Product - Counting Sheep Coffee

Hello, new to the forum and would appreciate any feedback from the community here. We are just launching a new business Counting Sheep Coffee. It is a decaffeinated ground coffee with a natural sedative designed to drink at night or before bed. I felt pretty confident in the product once my wife started requesting it at nights (early formulas weren't so good).

If you would like to try it, or try selling it through your stores, we are looking for partners and retailers. Happy to negotiate a fair margin with anyone who wants to work with us. You can check out our site at CountingSheepCoffee. We have production capability now and just went live with our site yesterday.

Thanks up front for any advice or interest and if I'm misusing this forum in anyway, I apologize. I assumed B2B posts might include new products which retailers or coffee houses might wish to sell.

Deland Jessop

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Hello "countingSheepCoffee" (Deland)

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

You posted your message in the right place. The B2B area is the best place to share products, ideas, and specials.

I took a look at your website, and I see that you are adding Valerian to the decaffeinated coffee. I've tried Valerian by itself several times in the past, and I just couldn't get used to the smell or taste. Plus, I didn't feel that it helped me sleep any better. I can't imagine liking it in coffee. Does the decaf coffee hide the Valerian smell (and taste)?

I'm hoping that the topic of this new thread won't start a bunch of people posting their "organic" coffees here on the coffee forum. We'll see how it goes.

Rose

I am one of those blessed(?) one who don't need decaf coffee so I never needed it but we had many discussions about wanting to drink coffee but can't handle the caffeine so there is definitely market for it.... Good luck.....

Hey Rose,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, the formula we designed works. It tastes like coffee. My wife who is a very light sleeper is out all night after drinking a cup of it. We have had enough people using it now that we have received positive feedback on the taste. All of our samplers have reported no problems sleeping after drinking the coffee before bed and most have reported feeling the effects calming them down.

Deland

Coffee Junky,

Thanks for the feedback and the encouragement. Look forward to seeing this take off. I have never had problem drinking coffee at night either. Have always loved it with desserts actually. Got the idea because my wife can't even touch decaf at night without staying awake the rest of the evening. If my wife isn't sleeping, she likes to wake me up every hour to let me know she isn't sleeping. This actually helps her sleep.

Deland

Ads