For Sale: Half bag Sivetz roaster with afterburner

JCC

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Purchased new in 2006.
Comes complete and ready to roast with lift vac, cooling can, chaff cyclone, controls and 12 feet of triple wall chimney (4 segments each three feet long).
We load 70 pounds per roast and can complete just short of 5 roasts per hour.
Located in Madison, WI. Available July 1
Purchase before mid June and we can train you on the machine in our facility before we palletize it.
$40k

roaster.jpgsiv.JPG

Attachments

• siv.JPG
    siv.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 1,033
Last edited by a moderator:

mhinsea

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Information

I am interested in looking at your machine. Do you have an email or phone number I could contact you at?

Thank you,
Mark

Purchased new in 2006.
Comes complete and ready to roast with lift vac, cooling can, chaff cyclone, controls and 12 feet of triple wall chimney (4 segments each three feet long).
We load 70 pounds per roast and can complete just short of 5 roasts per hour.
Located in Madison, WI. Available July 1
Purchase before mid June and we can train you on the machine in our facility before we palletize it.
$40k

View attachment 983View attachment 985

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Try sending JCC a personal message through this Coffee Forum. Sometimes people set their Forum settings to get an E-mail from the Forum to let them know when a personal message is waiting for them. It's a good setting to leave ON, especially if you don't visit the Forum very often.

reinhart

May 20, 2016
Visit site
Good day all, I am new to this site and the industry and was wondering what a Sivetz Roaster sells new and 2nd hand for these days...that's if they are still available. Looking forward to hearing from someone. Best regards Reinhart