60% off limited time coffee roaster drum special

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
First, you will not find a better deal anywhere on the Planet. I have been doing some Spring
Cleaning and have rounded up quite a bit of extra 18 Gauge perforated stainless steel
that were sheet ends left over from various other drum projects. Due to this I have
decided to make drums out of them; I have either 1/8" perfs or 3/16" perfs available.

Check out what I have at
First, you will not find a better deal anywhere on the Planet. I have been doing some Spring
Cleaning and have rounded up quite a bit of extra 18 Gauge perforated stainless steel
that were sheet ends left over from various other drum projects. Due to this I have
decided to make drums out of them; I have either 1/8" perfs or 3/16" perfs available.

Check out what I have at
www.coffeeroastersclub.com/481-limited-quantity-all-stainless-2-lb-coffee-roaster-drums

At 60% off my regular price of $222 this makes the drums only around $111 + shipping,
a heck of a huge savings for a super great drum, all welded all stainless.

The drum capacity is 2 lbs. green, makes a great commercial roasting drum or sampler. Or
just a super great consumer use. Grab one today at:

www.coffeeroastersclub.com/481-limited-quantity-all-stainless-2-lb-coffee-roaster-drums

NOTE: There are limited quantities available for the above drums. When they are gone they are gone,
so order one now before you can't.

Thank you for looking,
Len
http://www.coffeecoffeeroastersclub.com