1000lb coffee
grinder
assortment of bags
2- espresso machines
other stuff.
website, easy to manage, change.
A few customers, but not really any local commercial accounts
In Houston (FOB)

I do not have time as my contracting business requires 60-80hrs week, even though I love coffee. I am keeping my 2k Ambex

I have taught Roasting classes at SCAA, cupping classes, and Barista Judge.
Contact Bill Giffen 713-447-9964

This could be a great business for the right person, or to expand your coffee shop business. I can roast about 4-12-15lb every 60-75 min. So your can easily do 200-300lb a day. If you are consistently doing more you need a larger roaster

Last edited by a moderator:

wag

Oct 1, 2004
Houston Texas
Visit site
Hey "Wag" thanks for posting. What 2 espresso machines do you have? And would you sell separately? Thanks

One is a la Pavoni - Dal 1905 macchine per caffè very similar except mine is lever control, the best.
One is a Product ? Eta Beta

La Pavoni was brand new when we bought it although it was about seven years old it had never been opened. We used the Eta Beta first for about a year or so at our house testing our espresso blends. It was a used machine with very little use as the coffee shop never really got off the ground. We then bought the manual just because we liked red. I then bought a GS3 LM , mainly for repeatable shots when testing.
I would take 1250.00 either one, they really pull about the same as they are heat exchanger design with very large boilers. I would prefer to sell with Biz unless someone has there own machines

wag

Oct 1, 2004
Houston Texas
Visit site
hi bill I just saw that your pulling out sorry to hear it I appreciate your ambex site and would like to thank you for all the help and info

Thanks, we will keep the site up for now unless someone else wants it.

Also if anyone wants to make an offer on just roaster or espresso machines feel free.

wag

Oct 1, 2004
Houston Texas
Visit site
I would split this up and keep my profiler to use with my YM-2, price for roaster 10k. If you have any questions call me at 713-464-5012, Bill Giffen