Looking for a Fairly Large Capacity Coffee Grinder (80 Pounds a day)

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
depends on how much you want to spend. You can get bunn grinder for 300 dollar used. They will grind 3 pounds at a time but if you get much bigger capacity grinder, you will need to spend much more then that. My friend make hopper for the bunn grinder and he grinds around 100 pounds a day.

gmarch23

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Are you grinding the coffee throughout the day, such as when you sell a few pounds at a time and grinding it as you go along?

Or are you grinding a lot of coffee all at once?

We are looking to grind it all at once - We want to grind 80-100 pounds within the first hour

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Why would you want that much coffee ground at one time? Are you putting wholesale orders together?

If you are grinding for daily use in a shop, I can't imagine having that much ground coffee setting around going stale. (Especially if you are making espresso based drinks with those beans.)

kylewilson86

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a Mahlkonig EK43 available. Was going to be used in my shop but have changed my plans a little. Look it up online, super efficient grinder, great particle distribution. The hopper on it is broken, but other than that the burrs are still good (maybe 50% life left), the start capacitor was just replaced so its good to go.

I am selling it for $1000 from Toronto, ON.

coffed

Jan 17, 2013
Piła, Poland
Visit site
Hello I have a Ditting KR1403 for sale IMG_2550.jpg the price for it 800Euro Ex Works Piła, Poland. You will need to pay the shipping costs.

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I am selling a Small Coffee Roasting Plant and I also have several Coffee Grinders for Sale. The Grinders which I have is a Jabez Burns 12 Coffee Grinder which can easily grind 100 + pounds. In addition, I have a Vintage Jabez Burns Roaster and other Equipment. Send me a private message through here for more information. Thanks.