michael

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Contact Name: Michael Spray
Website
Address: Washoe Valley, Nv.
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: 775-849-1340

easyswirlTMis releasing a patent pending fin technology that is inside a disposable,biodegradable cup to mix the contents when it is swirled (see video on our website).
Theunique aspect of this technology is that it is cut from the same piece of paperas the cup when manufactured.
Imagine no more messy stir sticks….how manytimes have you swirled your cup to mix it’s ingredients with no results?
Millionsof stir sticks are used once and discarded every day, did you throw one in thetrash today?
Thenext time you add something to your coffee and grab a stir stick, think twice,and think about easyswirl…..
Doyour part….. do something small to help save the environment.
Investmentopportunities available…..
Visit our website or call 775-849-1340 for moreinformation.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Michael,

Interesting concept.

But I've noticed that people seem to like playing with the swirl sticks and stirring their coffee. It appears that it's something to do while drinking coffee and having a conversation.

Rose

Last edited:

michael

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Easy Swirl

Hello Michael,

Interesting concept.

But I've noticed that people seem to like playing with the swirl sticks and stirring their coffee. It appears that it's something to do while drinking coffee and have a conversation.

Rose
Thank you, this is just the next step in the evoloution of the cup. While some would rather use a stir stick during a conversation, I think swirling can accomplish the same end. Imagine a world without stir sticks where ingredients can be put into a cup, swirled a couple of times and ready to consume. Best of all it happens with one hand. If you are driving and you want to stir up the good stuff at the bottom, you can swirl with one hand and the fin inside the cup does the rest. It is not only for coffee, I have used the cup for mixing energy drinks (Emergen-c) and medications. Finally, made bio degradable, these cups can do a small part for a greener planet. Think of the possibilities:decaf:

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello Michael;
Looks like a gimick but my main question is how will these cups compare in price to a regular cup? And what are the requirements for printing (min # and cost)? These 2 questions would tell me whether this is a viable cup. It attempts to solve a not so pertinent problem as most new products that succeed do.
Brian

michael

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Easy Swirl

Thank you Canadian Brian, Cost is not a factor as It is cut from the same piece of paper when the cup is manufactured. Printing would be no different than a normal cup. Gimick implies that it has no useful end. This is not true. To be able to add ingredients and mix with a couple of swirls using one hand is of great value. Further, if you need to mix 10 minutes later as you drive you can do it with one hand.

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So there is absolutely no cost difference between these cups and normal cups? Are number requirements similar to other manufacturers? Where do we find such a manufacturer?
Brian