PR- Coffee Extract Tower on Kickstarter

ianleblanc

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi Forum,

My name is Ian, I just started a new design firm in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and I have a brand new product that I just launched on Kickstarter called the Coffee Extract Tower. kickstarter.com/profiles/kitbashive

I believe ritual and performance are important when it comes to food and drink preparation. Brewing coffee is the perfect opportunity for a partnership between art and sustenance, which is why I decided to make this coffee brewer for my wife. Everybody loved it, so I chose to turn it into a product and launch Kitbashive Design!

Please take a minute to check out our kickstarter campaign if you are into slow-drip brewing!

Regards,

Ian
:decaf::grin:

Attachments

• email-sig.png
    email-sig.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 225

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I was able to get into your website and saw your product video. But my question is, what makes your product different from lets say, Hario or Yama. One of the reason I didn't like their product is the time it takes to brew. Can yours brew faster? A

ianleblanc

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for checking it out!

There is nothing fundamentally different in the way our tower brews coffee; only in the way it is built. I simply felt that there was some unexplored territory in the design aesthetics department with the existing products, so I decided to make my own version.