What more can we do to sell our coffee?

richardo

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

we are growers here in Mexico. Yet, we have a problem.
What else can we do to sell our coffee? in other words,
we would like to create other recipes that may be appealing
to our clients. Drinks, other than the already useful Espresso or
Frappes, etc.
Any fresh ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi richardo,

Where do you sell your coffee now? Are you only selling it in Mexico?

Do you sell green unroasted beans as well as roasted coffee?

Are you looking to try to get your current clients to buy more volume, or are you mainly looking to attract new customers?

richardo

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi PinkRose

We are selling ours here in Mexico.
We have green beans as well; however, our focus is on the Roasted beans. In other words, we can
Roasted to taste, package it and even put your own label on the packs. However, competition is great and
we would like to take it overseas.

So, yes, we would like to sell more volume as well as get a few more customers.

Thank you,
richardo

BuzzRoaster

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
How about an iced Horchata coffee latte. I'm sure you are familiar with Horchata. For those reading this thread who may not be familiar with Horchata, it's basically sweetened homemade rice milk spiced with cinnamon. It is becoming very popular here in the US as an alternative to dairy and goes great with coffee. I wrote a small post about it along with a recipe on my site. I get a ton of traffic just from that one recipe.

richardo

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
horchata

How about an iced Horchata coffee latte. I'm sure you are familiar with Horchata. For those reading this thread who may not be familiar with Horchata, it's basically sweetened homemade rice milk spiced with cinnamon. It is becoming very popular here in the US as an alternative to dairy and goes great with coffee. I wrote a small post about it along with a recipe on my site. I get a ton of traffic just from that one recipe.

Thank you buzz,

It looks like a great idea and our lab will be looking into it.

Better yet, your sample will be sent tomorrow via UPS.
you may be receiving it by Fri. at the latest.

Richardo

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
or you could also blend fresh ground coffee into the mix! i have seen this done at Costco in Los Angeles, and must admit, it was very good!