Diedrich IR-12 (manual) Coffee Roaster For Sale $16,000

pnwjava

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
It's the end of an era. After roasting on various machines, including this one, for 9 years it's time to move on to other adventures. For sale is a VERY lightly used Diedrich Coffee Roaster with infrared burners and set up for propane. I have used this at about 10% the monthly volume that it is built for, and kept it in excellent condition. It was purchased new in 2005 and went into operation in 2006. It has NEVER had a stack, cooling tray, drum or chaff collection fire. The drum remains perfectly balanced. Only high grade specialty coffee has been in this roaster, and never over-roasted.

The price of $16,000 (cash only) is firm. The roaster and approx 28 feet of stack were just under $20,000 new. A new Diedrich IR-12 is currently around $21,600 and they rarely have roasters in stock, so lead time would be 4-8 months for manufacturing and delivery.

The stack is Selkirk Metalbestos IPSCI 6" diameter, double wall pressurized type venting. There are two extra 4' sections of stack that are not currently in use and those are included in the total of about 28'. For an extra $150, I can have the roaster crated on site prior to pick up in Port Angeles, Washington, which must be arranged by the purchaser. I have the original pallet that the roaster was crated on at the Diedrich factory in Sand Point Idaho.
Diedrich IR-12.jpgRoaster 3.jpgRoaster 6.jpg

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "pnwjava"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Please post a message here when you sell your roaster. That way, people won't keep asking about it.

I'm sure people will be asking you to post photos of your roaster. Do you have a few photos that you can share with us?

Rose