Ebay Dropshipping

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I think the people looking for drop shippers want to sell coffee beans that another entity roasts and ships for them.

NarcSgt

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
i believe that folks want to sell their coffees on ebay...also.....many make money by gaining dropshippers and selling their coffee. Many post on here requesting advice on dropshipping.

NarcSgt

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes.... I am working at two angles right now. I currently dropship and have no overhead at all. I have another project where I will be designing a full featured coffee store online. Was lucky enough to find a Coffee Roaster with 25 miles on my house. I am a web designer so it should be fun. I am really wanting to place all his product in K-cups and have found a company that will do that also....still a lot of research though. I would start with dropshipping first though to build your capital.

Buybulkstuff

It's not the sales or traffic it's the shipping charges that are a pain in the butt! We are in a industry that allows the USPS and UPS to ditsy in business! I have been doing it for a couple of months now and it difficult to find the right combinations to fit the majority do all buyers.

Good luck!