Roaster for Sale

odysea

Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Visit site
So, I bought a "5kg" roaster to upgrade from the sample roaster I was using for the local farmers market. When I got it home from the coffee supply store I bought it from, it didn't work. Spent a couple thousand bucks getting it overhauled professionally by a roaster repair company in Tampa. It is now functional, but in the meantime the farmers market closed down and it roasts nowhere near the 5kg I was told and wanted.

Realistically, it is best used for around 1lb at a time, getting to first crack at 350 degrees in 12-13 minutes once up to temperature. Electric, runs on 120 volt / 30amp. It's 3 feet tall from the top of the hopper to floor, 2 feet long from back to front of cooling tray, and 22 inches from the edge of the control panel across to the other side.

Give me a call with questions, or leave a message here. 321 961 2752. Asking $4000 or best offer. I am in Melbourne, Florida.

i-zM7kHs9-XL.jpg

i-S2gk9qx-XL.jpg

i-S67VHZs-XL.jpg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi odysea,

Please post a message here when the roaster is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it.

Do you have the make/model number or any other information that would be helpful?

Rose

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
Sorry for you on both accounts! Sounds like it never was a "5K". All that investment and no market.
From someone with a PhD form the "school of hard knocks". Believe me, I have paid my tuition and then some.
We learn, endure, and move on. Hopefully all regrets will tuck their tails and head to the horizon.

odysea

Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Visit site
Thanks Jumpin JakJava. Live and learn. It is great for a hobbyist, but unfortunately I already have another for that!

Pinkrose, I will be sure to do so. It was a custom build for the original owner.