Ambex YM-2 roaster for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

willowtreecoffees

Dec 4, 2013
San Jose
Visit site
Ambex YM-2, 2kg (5lb) roaster bought new in 2008, used for less than 25hrs and put in storage. It is currently set upfor propane, natural gas conversion kit included. Located in San Jose, CA. Asking $5k.

JrEwing

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I've tried to contact the seller from the day he/she announced it, but no responce. After what I can see on other forums this roaster is now sold. So what's the point in announcing this if the seller dont reply on mails sent to him/her?? Insanely irritating for those of us seriously trying to find a roaster! Amateur!

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
I've tried to contact the seller from the day he/she announced it, but no responce. After what I can see on other forums this roaster is now sold. So what's the point in announcing this if the seller dont reply on mails sent to him/her?? Insanely irritating for those of us seriously trying to find a roaster! Amateur!

I don't know what the issue was in your case, but the roaster is sold. I posted a link to this thread in another coffee forum, and a good friend in CA contacted the seller, said it was a good transaction w/ good communication, and it's now in my friend's possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.