Wanted: small commercial roaster

CoffeeQueen12

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, Looking for a good quality used 2-5kg commercial roaster. Located within 3-5 hours of Toronto, Ontario. Please pm or reply here.

Also, any feedback on a 5kg Akaneks roaster? Are they a good first roaster. Thank you.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
A-rod: Way to snake on this thread. That's almost as greasy as it gets. Dude is looking for a roaster, not roasted beans.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Deleted. Just giving options. Didn't know that was wrong.

An option would have been offering a specific roaster for sale. If you can't tell the difference between what the op is looking for and what you are peddling, there would seem to be a problem. Its similar to a person running an ad looking to buy a car and then someone (you) offering to sell him a bus ticket. Sure, it's an option, but is it really what the guy asked for?

Why not just start a thread advertising that you have a bus ticket for sale?

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
And zero experience in forums, obviously. Hehe.

Good thing we've got some pretty nice moderators around here. You won't believe the stuff I've seen them put up with. In other forums, you're booted after you post one thing wrong. I remember one time, I was asking people to check out my website and see what they think (it wasn't even a commercial website), next thing I knew the site transferred me to a "YOU ARE BANNED!" landing site with a message from the moderator that said, "You have violated our TOS, Sayonara!" I remember thinking, "Wow, they are mean!"

RodriguezKaffe

Jan 15, 2014
California
Visit site
Wow! That's hardcore! Glad I'm around a great community then! :D

I have little experience, but on racing/car forums, when I'm looking for vendors to buy cool stuff for my cars. lol. But that's super, duper rare nowadays!

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Wow! That's hardcore!
I know, I'm still scarred from it. Haha. I won't name the forum (City *cough* Data *cough* dot *cough* com) in a particular city we lived in at the time and my site was a directory of kid/family-friendly places in that particular city and I wanted people's feedback. No warning whatsoever.

Yeah, this forum's great. Welcome, by the way.

RodriguezKaffe

Jan 15, 2014
California
Visit site
I know, I'm still scarred from it. Haha. I won't name the forum (City *cough* Data *cough* dot *cough* com) in a particular city we lived in at the time and my site was a directory of kid/family-friendly places in that particular city and I wanted people's feedback. No warning whatsoever.

Yeah, this forum's great. Welcome, by the way.

Ha! WOW!!! I'm glad I ran into the right group of awesome people, everyone so far seem like very tactful bunch!

And Thanks! :)

mightytan

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi we have a brand new 5kg Amex roaster for sell. We am in Windsor. Also we have 500kg of Arabica coffee for sell. Please call me at 519 817 3993 (Zee)

Latest posts