Single Serve Cups contract packaging

pactecllc

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Single Serve Beverage Packaging
Milton, Wi
Becky Aubrey
608-449-8700

Offering filling and sealing of K-cup compatible containers in small (16,500 minimum quantity) or large quantities. Can provide all of the packaging materials including coffee. Also, can offer automated machinery for filling cups including filter placement ranging from 30 to 120 cups per minute. Call Today!!

Last edited:

oneil

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

New to the site and looking forward to secure accounts in the single serve cup co-packing business. I am hoping you may know of a small coffee shop or chain, or distributor that is interested into getting into this market. We are a small company with operations in South Florida. We can source and roast beans, grind and flavoring or you can supply them. At this moment we are only packaging the k-cups for wholesale – not retail boxes. Our prices start at only 16 cents per cup with our minimum quantity of only 500 k-cups. (Customer supplies the coffee and lids). We include: the plastic cup (white PP EVOH type), the filter paper inside the cup and our co-packing fee.

Here is the list of our co-packing fees based on quantities:

From 500 to 5,000 = $0.16 per cup (with this option you can split the count into 3 to 5 different varieties/flavors)
From 5,001 to 10,000 = $0.15 per cup (with this option you can split the count into 5 to 7 different varieties/flavors)
From 10,001 and up = $0.14 per cup (with this option you can split the count into 7 to 10 different varieties/flavors)

After we receive the supplies from you (coffee and lids) the turnaround for a 5,000 k-cups order is approximately 5 to 10 business days (depending on our workload).
We can also supply custom printed lids for you at $0.035 each.

Please message me if interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:

newbeaner

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Empty cups with filter insert can now be purchased on ebay. Just type in: K-cup Empty Cups. You just need to get your private labeled lids and a cheap manual k-cup sealer.

Seawitch

May 29, 2017
Visit site
hi there
I am in this business and will be in FL from July 6th throughout July 28th on vacation
I am roaster and producer of single serve coffee PRESSOGNO a Swiss/Italian JV. Now I just entered the K-Cup biz and would be interested in your proposal (to save transport costs to the US)
I am about to launch our Premium K-Cup at Amazon.com under our wn brand (Italian roast/French Roast/Sumatra/etc. I am now looking for a co-packer doing the flavoured stuff!!! I am very quality minded and would only accept top quality.
interested? let me know
PS: I am about to launch the K-cup pod based on PP or PLA with O2/moisture barrier and flavour barrier. Not co-injected or thermoformed but plasma coated (SiOx). this product will rock the market
drop me a PM if interested