started a website

Coffeenuts

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey All,

I just created a website to take my business online. What is the best option to get this site out there so I can gain some traffic?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Coffeenuts"

After you have a few more posts to this Forum, you will be able to share the link to your website here. The members of this Forum often view people's websites, make comments and offer suggestions for ways to improve them.

We've had some recent discussions regarding how to gain traffic to your website. There is a handy search feature that's at the top right corner of your screen. If you have time, feel free to explore the Forum and see what other members have posted in recent months.

Rose

delimacoffee

Jun 5, 2014
Cicero, New York
Visit site
Internet only for coffee companies is difficult. Not impossible though. Especially for a small SOHO type company. What works well with coffee mostly is convenience. If you could couple the website with a small shop or cafe that's ideal. You can then reach out into your community and make connections that way. If it is to remain fully net based you'll need SEO, A LOT OF SEO, good marketing campaigns and build your newsletter to keep people coming back.

jwiley86

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Visit site
You should find a good keyword that you would like to use on your website which will appear on search engines. Make use of social media is of course part of the strategy. Hope your site becomes successful as well, as I'm also working on a site ranking to Google. I know how hard it can be to make it and gain traffic.