Direct Exporter of Honduran Coffee

angelenigma8

Jan 26, 2014
New York, NY
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

My name is Angelica. I am from Brooklyn, NY, who will be shortly relocating to Honduras. I am looking to export Honduran coffee. My husbands family are coffee growers and roasters and I would like to be a distributor of their coffee to the USA and Eastern Europe (where my family is from). :heart:

My background is in Advertising, Marketing and Sales. So when it comes to exporting coffee i'm a complete Newbie but thankful I do have some business savviness from my work experience. :) :coffeemug:

I want to thank everyone that has contributed to this forum! I have already learned so much just reading various threads, so much so that I decided to register.

So some questions to start, if you don't mind answering :decaf:
1. I am working on a business plan but how do I even start to see who would want to buy my Honduran coffee (which is sooo delicious by the way)?
2. What volumes should I start with?
3. Should I create my own coffee brand and packaging and then resell it, or should I just sell the coffee beans and allow my customers to repackage as they wish?
4. Any other advice on how to start??

All I have right now is some money to invest on exporting this coffee and the connections to farmers and roasters in Honduras. What else do I need?
I'm so much a newbie that I don't even know the right questions to ask. So if I missed anything please feel free to share. :wink:

I know this is asking a lot but if you can get me on the right track I would be eternally grateful!!!!!

Cheers ya'll,

Angelica

Yingjie

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi Angelica,

I am interested in your coffee. Can I have your email address? Would like to ask few questions
I live and work in China and want to import Coffee here.
Kind Regards,
Yingjie