$750 javaPRO-CRC SPECIAL Ends Sunday Feb 16 No Exceptions No Rainchecks

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
My 5 lb. javaPRO-CRC is off sale now, but if you want a great 2 lb. electric indoor coffee roaster I am now having my 2 lb. =mini= javaPRO-CRC on 50% off sale until midnight tonight (Thurs Feb 20). The discount sale URL is:
http://www.coffeeroastersclub.com/p...crc-2-lb-electric-coffee-roaster-machine.html

Note that you can save even more by buying two! (Get a friend to buy one with you). Note that the roasters are now taking 5 weeks to manufacture because I am so busy. If you want to get one now is the time to buy.

Thanks,
Len

If you need a 5 lb. all electric coffee roaster, or another javaPRO-CRC for your business right now is the time to get one. Regular price: $1,999.95. I am selling them for $750 until midnight tonight, no exceptions no rainchecks.

Here it is: javaPRO-CRC 5 lb. Electric Coffee Roaster Machine

Why such a low price? I need pellets to heat our home, thats why! In Connecticut we are buried in snow and its been a pain in the you know what to keep shoveling and heating the home. So I am doing a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" deal: You help us by buying a new roaster and we help you with a major discount!

Remember, no rainchecks no exceptions. One day only until midnight tonight Sunday Feb 16.

Grab one now while you can at: javaPRO-CRC 5 lb. Electric Coffee Roaster Machine

All Made in the U.S.A. by www.CoffeeRoastersClub.com

Best regards,
Len
CoffeeRoastersClub.com

Last edited: