Aillio1kg Roaster Bullet R1

Aillio

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for having a B2B section where we can post without the fear of being banned!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are in the final stages of developing a new 1kg coffee roaster for "home" use.
We call her the "Bullet" for a lot of reasons :)

Feel free to drop by our website, "aillio.com" and should you have any questions go ahead and ask.

Jonas- Aillio

Aillio

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi Topher

We have not set the price yet, though I can tell you it will be more than the Hot Top, but much less than any other 1kg roasters on the market today.

Jonas

Aillio

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Our goal is to have it ready by the end of the year.
We are roasting on our second prototype and the 3rd one is almost completed. I will make a video so you guys can see how well it does 1kg.

After the prototype is 100% done, we will go on a tour so you can see the roaster first hand.

Aillio

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi kboom

We have roasted 1kg Brazil, using just 1300w in 12 min.
As I remember it was 30-45sec into second crack.
Its definitely possible. :)

You can see more of our roasts on our blog.

Jonas

Last edited:

Aillio

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
CoffeeJunky

I cant wait to show you guys.
We are working on a video, will post it here so you can all see what we are talking about.

Jonas

PoetGrant

Jun 8, 2013
Terre Haute, IN
Visit site
New on the Bullet?

Any news on the Bullet? I'm in the market for an all electric roaster. I honestly don't understand why with the march of technology we are still using gas for roasting when the tech is there. Aillio has lifted my spirits and I can't wait to see their product in review.

Also, I read that there will be a computer interface via USB. Are you guys at Aillio interested in building a Chrome App for your roaster logging?

JohnD18

Jan 5, 2015
New York
Visit site
elec roaster.PNG
Just looked up their site. This little roaster looks pretty cool.

Last edited:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
my opinion from the video.

1 I think driver motor is turning too fast.

2. What are they doing with smoke. there is no smoke vent with this machine. If you roast at home, this will definitely trip your smoke detector.

3. cooling tray seem to be problem. They might have fix this problem with finished version.

4. If they can stay under 2,000 dollars, this might appeal to some buyers

I hope to see this soon in the future.