Coffee Roastery Startup for sale Chicago,Il.

BlackPotCoffee

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,
I am selling my roastery in Chicago. I have an ad in chicago craigslist under the title :Coffee roasting business/startup for sale

Please, only serious inquiries...Thanks
Russ
Btw here is the ad txt :
"This is a great opportunity for those with the desire to "get in and drive." This is a fully functional coffee roastery ready for you and your marketing ideas. Fully equipped with everything you need. I am selling because I have no more time to commit this anymore. So much room to grow, just needs the right person to guide it. Contact via email for questions or pics. Will include website domain if needed. Serious inquiries only."

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I did see your post on CL but it really does not list any equipment you have there.
You have two roasters. Why not post up brand and size. Also what other equipment you have there.
lastly, if you have on going accounts, why not post up size of the account that would come with the business.

BlackPotCoffee

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,
The shop has a Primo-T 6k (nat gas) and a Roasters Exchange 3k (220v). As far as other equipt, there really is too much to list. Also, no accounts, as I have not had time to continue operations. This is for someone that may have great ideas and wants to move right in!