Coffee cups For sale Dixie Perfect Touch All sizes..

Coffeecup101

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I know i am new here on this forum But my Dad Works for Dixie and gets Cups all the time Everything is right from Dixie for discounted prices from me i have 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, and 24 oz Cups with lids. i am selling cases of them they come in 1000 cups per case 500 cups per case. Just reply to this thread and we can work through paypal for payment. Cases start at any where from 50-90$.. I can also include lids for an additional fee. :coffeemug:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Coffeecup101

Please clarify....

You said your Dad works for Dixie. Does he get the cups at a discounted price, or does he make cases of cups magically disappear from the warehouse/truck?

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Hi Coffeecup101

Please clarify....

You said your Dad works for Dixie. Does he get the cups at a discounted price, or does he make cases of cups magically disappear from the warehouse/truck?

Good point. lol but it was funny.
If they are from the proper channel, I would be interested in purchasing smaller size cup.
I am looking for 4 oz cups for sample coffee.
Please let me know if you have those for sale.

Coffeecup101

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
He gets them for discounted price. Also they only still the sizes listed in tins if different designs. They are all paper perfect touch cups. The lids are either white or black they come in cases if 1000 or 500..