We can offer Coffee from Chiapas and Ver. Mexico

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone
my name is Richard Perez my father Dr Renato Perez, we have a family owned coffee business, called Burford coffee wholesale, we can now supply all kinds of coffee from Mexico either from Veracruz Mountains, or from Mexicos state of Chiapas, we can offer high altitude organic certified and organic non certified coffee beans, in either roasted,and grind-ed or whole green bean for roast, our headquarters are in Monterrey NL, Mexico and we are in the process of opening a warehouse in Mcallen Tx for our U.S customers, our advantage is that we are just a couple hours from the US Border and can have freshly picked coffee beans delivered to your company in US in just a matter of days,

we can offer
Maragogype Coffee bean
High Grown coffee
Prima Lavado
Bourbon
all at least 1300m over sea level, pesticipe and chemical free

i can offer Rainforest organic certification, Mayacert, UTZ, 4C certification, and fairtrade
we are looking for individuals who would be interested in our coffee
if you are interested please hit me an email and ill be more than glad to help you
Richard Perez
burfordcoffeewholesale.com

May 4, 2014
Visit site
how much will a reseller/distributor be willing to pay from Coffee from Mexico we have access to Chiapas and Veracruz Mountain coffee, in either rosted or green form, we can offer organic non certified, and certified organic coffee, minimum altitude of at least 1300m-1600m above sea level, we are in the process of opening a coffee warehouse in Mcallen Texas,our advantage is that we are right at the US/Mexican border and can cross the coffee the same day it was received , so i can guarantee freshness, your comments are welcomed
Richard
Burfordcoffeewholesale.com

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hi. I will appreciate it if you can provide pricing (FOB McAllen) on Green and Roasted per 100 pounds. and exactly what types of coffee do you have? bourbon, Catuai?...etc
also can you provide cupping report and chart? is this SOC / ML? or Arabica Blend?

Latest posts