Looking for used ambex ym-2, ym-5 or similiar sized roaster for sale.

midwestcoffee

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
I'm looking to purchase an Ambex Ym-2, Ym-5 or similar sized commercial roaster. If you are selling/have links, ect. please post them on this page or shoot me a private message.

Thank you!!!

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Just curious Why are you wanting this brand & models? Where can I find detailed information on these units? I went to their website but it was under construction and did not offer much information. Seems like a lot of folks on this forum like this brand and just wondering the benefits?

Last edited:

ecraft23

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Considering selling our ym2

Just curious Why are you wanting this brand & models? Where can I find detailed information on these units? I went to their website but it was under construction and did not offer much information. Seems like a lot of folks on this forum like this brand and just wondering the benefits?

Hello, I know this is an old thread but I wanted to reach out and see if there was still any interest in purchasing a used YM2. We are a local roaster in Lansing, Michigan and may need to increase our Roasting capacity soon so we're putting feelers out. We are currently roasting on a 2003 black ym2 that's in great condition, and been well maintained. Let me know if there's any interest and I will be happy to give you more information.

Thanks, and happy roasting!

Last edited: