Honduras Coffee for Sale

George

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
For Sale: Certified, Organic, Strictly High Grown, Gourmet, Justo and Conventional.
Can be Bean, Ground, Roasted and Packaged to your own design bags.
Any quantity available from 40 ft. containers (21 tons) and up

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't think too many folks using this forum can buy or need 21 tons and up. You are likely best off using a broker in your country. But if you have already imported this into US you may find many buyers that will buy in smaller batches. I wish you the best in your growing & selling.

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
For Sale: Certified, Organic, Strictly High Grown, Gourmet, Justo and Conventional.
Can be Bean, Ground, Roasted and Packaged to your own design bags.
Any quantity available from 40 ft. containers (21 tons) and up

Usually a grower or major distributor will provide free samples to potential buyers. Could you throw a free one ton sample to be split amongst us CoffeeForum members?

That would be a good start. Thanks.

Len :p

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Sorry- George- no offense intended- we enjoy a little easy going fun here but meant no harm- we would love to sample your coffees- would enjoy more details- but you may be best off selling coffee to a broker as it's hard for little guys like us to buy direct. Perhaps try Bodhi Leaf or Royal Coffee. I wish you the best on your coffee growing. I know that's a tough job.

George

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello Yurong, can you write to me directly at edisonproducts at geemail dot com

I will provide you with the price of excellent quality coffe.

George

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello Yurong. I would be glad to supply withy all the information, and coffee, you need, if only you send me a direct email detailing the name of your company and your position.
I hope you can understand.
Waiting for your reply with kind regards,
George

we are one of the biggest green coffee importers in China. if you can, please provide more detailed information on your coffee offering.
I need following info.
FOB port pricing per pound
20' container based
cupping report and note
how much differential over contract C NYC
farm or cooperativa info
the method of packing and printing of burlap bags
do you provide organic certificate? without this certificate, how much differential over NYC?
in china, organic is not really needed.

Latest posts