Looking For Distributor - New One Touch Cappuccino Coffee Machine - Rooma Coffee

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
Hello everybody in Coffee Forum,

This is Ryan Mo, sales manager from Rooma Coffee, which found in year 2012 but already became the one of the best manufacturers for fully automatic coffee machine in China after 2 years' fast development. Now we are willing to open the oversea markets and willing to find the distributors in different coffee markets.

OK, not to talk too much, just show some pics of our latest One Touch Cappuccino Coffee Machines, hope you will like them and best wishes to showing of the new movie! :)

white600.jpg
black600.jpg
blue600.jpg
yellow600.jpg

If you are interested in learned more about my coffee machine and distribution issue, please just feel free to contact me!

Sincerely,
New generation, New Rooma Coffee Machine

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
Forgot to say, we warmly welcome all friends to visit us in China to learn more about us and our product. We'd like to provide the premium quality automatic coffee machine to all of the world!!:coffee-bean:

Galyean

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
You have a interesting product

Hello everybody in Coffee Forum,

This is Ryan Mo, sales manager from Rooma Coffee, which found in year 2012 but already became the one of the best manufacturers for fully automatic coffee machine in China after 2 years' fast development. Now we are willing to open the oversea markets and willing to find the distributors in different coffee markets.

OK, not to talk too much, just show some pics of our latest One Touch Cappuccino Coffee Machines, hope you will like them and best wishes to showing of the new movie! :)

View attachment 1975
View attachment 1976
View attachment 1977
View attachment 1978

If you are interested in learned more about my coffee machine and distribution issue, please just feel free to contact me!

Sincerely,
New generation, New Rooma Coffee Machine

RoomaCoffee

Jun 23, 2014
NINGBO CITY, CHINA
Visit site
Thanks, my friend. Acturally it is not only a interesting product but a professional coffee barista can make the real Italian style espresso and rich milk foam. Please check below photos I took from my machine, then you will find how excellent the Crema and milk foam it produce. As a fully automatic coffee machine, I think its brewing effect is top A class, right?

RM-A8H ad.jpg

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
What does it take to offer product in US? Do you have everything in place for exporting to US? If so, how much does machine suggested retail & also distributor cost?