New Site for Espresso Machines Live

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
If you also have suggestions, I'll be glad to read them.

Hello "jwiley86"

Since you didn't bother to write an Introduction on this Coffee Forum (which you should do, by the way) I looked at the "About Me" section on your website and saw that you didn't bother to complete that page too.

Since I seriously doubt that you personally explored each of the espresso machines, I'm wondering where you got the ratings and descriptions. Amazon?

Rose

doddcoffee

Jun 30, 2014
Houston, Tx
Visit site
Hello "jwiley86"

Since you didn't bother to write an Introduction on this Coffee Forum (which you should do, by the way) I looked at the "About Me" section on your website and saw that you didn't bother to complete that page too.

Since I seriously doubt that you personally explored each of the espresso machines, I'm wondering where you got the ratings and descriptions. Amazon?

Rose

Be careful on the way that you are pulling your information from Amazon. Many of the search engines are penalizing sites and deindexing them when all you have is duplicate information from Amazon. It would be wise to take the time to learn the product and come up with new descriptions and reviews for your own site. It may take some time, but that will be better than being removed for the search engines.

jwiley86

Jul 3, 2014
USA
Visit site
I got the product on Amazon, yes, but the descriptions and reviews I wrote there are based on research and I tried some of the machines personally. I don't copy other reviews as I am aware of the penalty I could get from Google and that would be unethical. So please don't be quick to judge just because the link I put there are affiliated with Amazon. The only thing I got from Amazon are the summarized details of the machine. But overall, the reviews are of my own words.

Thanks for dropping by my site though.