Wanted: used commercial coffee roaster

freesia

Jul 10, 2011
CA, USA
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking for a used commercial coffee roaster that is in excellent/good condition.

Interested in Diedrich, Ambex, and San Franciscan from about 5K to 10K. If you are selling one, please contact me with following information.

* Manufacture / Model / Year
* Price
* Your location
* Reasons for selling
* Current photos of the roaster
* Any additional information and history of the roaster is greatly appreciated

Please note that I am not interested in fixing up the roaster. I am looking for the roaster that is reliable and ready to be in use right away.

I am mainly looking for a roaster, but will consider a package deal option, too.

Thank you!

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you only interested in those 3 models? The reason I ask is it's well worth your time to examine the other models out there that have the same specs & build quality for 1/2 or even 1/3 of the cost of a new 6 kg unit.

freesia

Jul 10, 2011
CA, USA
Visit site
wwcove,
Thank you for your post.

After a couple of years of research and actually looking at different manufactures models, I feel I would feel most comfortable with those 3 manufactures. I understand that there are many people who are very happy with other manufactures and see more value in cost/performance ratio. But for now, I am sticking to those 3.

Thanks again for your input!

Are you only interested in those 3 models? The reason I ask is it's well worth your time to examine the other models out there that have the same specs & build quality for 1/2 or even 1/3 of the cost of a new 6 kg unit.

Charlie

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a Diedrich IR-12 1994 model. I have used this machine for 15 years. Fully functional, decorative panels included. $6,500. I am in Athens, Georgia. I am selling because I have moved up in roaster sizes. Please give me your email address so that I can send pictures.

Charlie

GBCoffee

Sep 19, 2014
Midwest
Visit site
Let me know if you would consider an Ambex YM-2, 5#, propane. It's a 2001, owned by me for past 4 years. Babied, and I have made some conversion parts to move the fan outboard for a cyclone.
It's in the midwest, can easily ship.

Hello,

I am looking for a used commercial coffee roaster that is in excellent/good condition.

Interested in Diedrich, Ambex, and San Franciscan from about 5K to 10K. If you are selling one, please contact me with following information.

* Manufacture / Model / Year
* Price
* Your location
* Reasons for selling
* Current photos of the roaster
* Any additional information and history of the roaster is greatly appreciated

Please note that I am not interested in fixing up the roaster. I am looking for the roaster that is reliable and ready to be in use right away.

I am mainly looking for a roaster, but will consider a package deal option, too.

Thank you!