For Sale: Diedtrich IR 7

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I have an Excellent condition Diedtrich IR 7 gas Roaster for sale Price is negotiable. Pictures are available and it is located in northern California.

Hello "Masterroaster"

Your post to sell your roaster needs more information.

We'd appreciate it if you would list your item that's for sale and include the asking price as well as a good description of the item. Photos are also recommended.

Also, please post a message here when the roaster is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it.

Thanks,
Rose

Masterroaster

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Ok I will add pictures as soon as I figure out how. If you have uploaded pics before how is it done I do not see anything other than a link for you tube

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Add a photo to this thread by going to the bottom of the mesage and click on Reply

A reply screen will come up and it should show a row of Icons right above where you type the message. If you don't see the row of icons, click on the Go Advanced button and look there.

The 4th icon from the right shows a little square framed photo. If you hover your mouse over it, it should say Insert Image.

Click on that, and a box will come up that has two tabs at the top. You can choose to insert an image from your computer or use a URL to wherever you have the image stored on the Web.

Follow the instructions, and insert your image.

I hope this helps.

Rose

wollb

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Diedrich IR7

I have an Excellent condition Diedtrich IR 7 gas Roaster for sale Price is negotiable. Pictures are available and it is located in northern California.

Hi, I'm interested in your roaster. Could you please post or send pics of your IR7. Also can you post the details of this machine. Thanks

Masterroaster

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Here a
Here are the pics. and I am asking $7,500.00 for the Roaster I have 3 sections of the metal Exhaust pipe that can go with it.
roaster 1 044.JPGroaster 1 045.JPGroaster 1 038.JPGroaster 1 040.JPG

JerryB

Nov 10, 2012
Near Salt Lake City
Visit site
Diedtrich IR7

Here a
Here are the pics. and I am asking $7,500.00 for the Roaster I have 3 sections of the metal Exhaust pipe that can go with it.

Is this still for sale? What year was it manufactured. Can you tell us anything more? Is it too big/to small for your needs? Why are you selling it? I don't see it listed on Diertich web site, can you give us any specific details about it?

Thanks,
Jerry

Last edited: