For Sale - Ambex YM10

adamk2212

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Ambex YM10 for sale. It is black/silver and in excellent condition. Well cleaned and cared for. Taken apart completely cleaned and ready to go again. Used for two years for a small roasting business. Will sell the profile system that I purchased with it and the Norfab ducting ( about 10-12 feet). Located in Ohio. Asking 10,500 or Best offer. message me here if interested.

• Max Batch Capacity: 22.0 lbs.( usually found the batches to be smaller than this! more like 17 lbs.
  • Maximum Batch: 4/hr
  • Set up for natural Gas.
  • Motors: 3 (Cooling Fan, Drum, Cooling agitator)
  • Power: 120 V 9A (requires dedicated 20Amp)
  • BTU's: 54000
  • Dimensions: 51 L 24 W 63 H
  • Weight: 595 lbs.
  • Digitally controlled with bean probe for accurate roasting
  • Independent roasting and cooling systems
  • Extremely efficient impinged jet gas burners
  • Stainless mantle and cooler

The info above was from the original posting by user Walker earlier in the year. I purchased this machine from them (Silver Bridge Coffee in Ohio) and, long story short, have decided not to enter the roasting business...at least not yet ;)

As a result, I am looking to sell this machine. The machine was picked up from Silver Bridge Coffee and moved to my storage area in Iowa. We roasted a sample batch before we disassembled it and everything worked great. It has not been used since and remains in the exact condition it was when I originally purchased it this earlier this year. I'm not in any rush to sell, just want to see the machine go to a good new home. I'm happy to provide pictures or answer any additional questions that you may have.

adamk2212

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Will do Rose, thank you. I should add that offers are welcome as well. Just ultimately want to see it go to a good home.

-Adam