Coffee roaster and other equipment for sale

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
IMG_0001_NEW.jpg
IMG_0007_NEW.jpg
Hello, I have a Small Coffee Plant which is now closed which I am Selling. The Coffee Roaster I have is a Jabez Burns Jubilee Roaster. It is a Vintage Roaster and I have the Cooling Bin, the Fans, etc. that go with it. It is really a Nice Machine that has received little use over the years.

In addition, I am selling the rest of Equipment, such as Green, Roasted and Ground bucket coffee elevators and Coffee Storage Bins.

I also have several Burns Grinders as well as a Packing machines. I will try to attach pictures of the Equipment Below.

In addition, if anyone may know of anyone or suggestions of someone who may have an interest please let me know. I am a motivated Seller. I am new here and think I am now posting in the right section. If you need more information please let me know. You may reach me here or my email is [email protected] and phone is 1-305-335-3960 THANK YOU :coffeecup:

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
JCF,

Your pictures are not appearing in your post.

Are you trying to insert the images from your computer, or are you trying to use a link from a web page? I may be wrong, but from what I can see, it looks like you are trying to get the photos from AOL mail, and it's not working.

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi Pink, thanks for letting me know. I tried to post them from AOL. I will try again and see if I am able to do it. Once again Thanks !!!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
JCF,

I'm not sure how you were trying to insert an image, but here are the instructions that I sent to another member recently.

Add a photo to this thread by going to the bottom of the mesage and click on Reply

A reply screen will come up and it should show a row of Icons right above where you type the message. If you don't see the row of icons, click on the Go Advanced button and look there.

The 3rd or 4th icon from the right shows a little square framed photo. If you hover your mouse over it, it should say Insert Image.

Click on that, and a box will come up that has two tabs at the top. You can choose to insert an image from your computer or use a URL to wherever you have the image stored on the Web.

Follow the instructions, and insert your image.

I hope this helps.

Rose

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Pink Rose ,,,,,Once again thanks for your Kind Assistance. I tried once again. Can you please let me know if you see them now. If not I will try again tomorrow. I think I did it right let's see. ONCE AGAIN THANKS !!!

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know the pic's are now OK and in my Post. If anyone knows of anyone who may be interested or any suggestions of how I might be able to contact buyers who would be interested in this Specific Equipment please let me know. THANK YOU. :coffeemug:

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 2579View attachment 2580Hello, I have a Small Coffee Plant which is now closed which I am Selling. The Coffee Roaster I have is a Jabez Burns Jubilee Roaster. It is a Vintage Roaster and I have the Cooling Bin, the Fans, etc. that go with it. It is really a Nice Machine that has received little use over the years.

In addition, I am selling the rest of Equipment, such as Green, Roasted and Ground bucket coffee elevators and Coffee Storage Bins.

I also have several Burns Grinders as well as a Packing machines. I will try to attach pictures of the Equipment Below.

In addition, if anyone may know of anyone or suggestions of someone who may have an interest please let me know. I am a motivated Seller. I am new here and think I am now posting in the right section. If you need more information please let me know. You may reach me here or my email is [email protected] and phone is 1-305-335-3960 THANK YOU :coffeecup:
Just want to update and advise that the equipment has not sold yet and I am still looking for the right buyer. I am a motivated Seller.

Last edited: