Need kcups, machines, coffee, teas.

steamy

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
We are starting a business in Asia and we need a supplier to stock/ship us kcups(all varieties).

We also need someone to supply commercial level machines(keurigs?) for brewing the kcups.

We also need a grower/roaster to procure a house variety - coffees and teas. They can be from Asia(or not), just under the assumption that it'd be cheaper but otherwise flexible. Quality is important since its our own label.

Down stream we'd also like to package the private label house blends(etc) into kcups. We have manufacturing capabilities but obviously require process knowledge.

As you can see, we have some moving parts here that have specific needs and expertise. We are in Taiwan to start, and aim to startup in 1-2months.

Please pm me if you're in distribution, supply, grow/roast, kcup-ing, and would like to work with us.

enochpaul

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
We are distributors of coffee and able to provide everything from coffee beans to finally packed coffee bags. We supply coffees in all specifications and also help to package it under your own brand name. We source from India and also have operations in Malaysia. We are interested in working with you and taking this forward.
regards,
Enoch

itsmycoffee

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello Enochpaul. i would like to get more info as well about your company. I am looking to start distributing coffee to shops and offices/businesses. I am from San Diego Ca.

enochpaul

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi
We procure our coffee beans from the southern parts of India where the best quality of coffee beans are grown in the country. Currently, i am operating from Malaysia to increase our presence in south Asia. I will pm you the details so that we can discuss further.
regards,
Enoch