Coffee Truck Insurance Please!

Allaband

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I'm looking for insurance for a mobile coffee truck. Can anyone give me advice? Who do you use? Why do you use them? How much is it? What kind of coverage do you carry? Anecdotal stories?

Thanks heaps!

Dave.

sidg

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
It's going to depend upon your area. Not every insurance company operates in every state. The price is going to depend upon how much equipment you have and the cost to insure your truck. I've insured mine in two different states and the costs were within a couple hundred dollars of each other for a year. If you are running financial projections you should be safe if you plan for $250 a month. Again you might get it cheaper if you have an older truck but only an insurance agent is going to be able to get a firm price.
You can call around to different agents and get quotes or you can ask some other food truck drivers/owners in your area who they might recommend and that should get you started.
Good luck.

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
You could also call some concession truck and trailer manufacturers/sales in your state, they could most likely steer you in the right direction.
I am sure past clients, have asked that question too.

Apeace

Nov 4, 2023
USA
Visit site
Hey there! I use XYZ Insurance for my mobile coffee truck. They offer comprehensive coverage tailored to food trucks, including liability, property, and vehicle insurance.

IslaMujeres

Jun 20, 2023
New York
Visit site
Choosing insurance can be a crucial decision, so it's essential to weigh your options carefully. Have you settled on a particular insurance provider yet? I've heard positive things about universal property customer service, but it's always good to explore other reliable options too. When selecting insurance, consider factors like coverage, affordability, customer service quality, and the company's reputation. Finding a balance between these factors will help ensure you choose the insurance that best meets your needs and provides peace of mind.

Last edited: