FOR SALE: 120 Kilo Jabez Burns Roaster in South Florida area

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
For anyone who is looking for a Roaster that you will not need to "upsize to", take a look at this one. It is a Jabez Burns, Jubilee 120 Kilo (2 Bag) Coffee Roaster, with "low Miles" and a real beauty. Picture was taken several weeks ago. If interested, or need more information, Private message me or reply to this Post and I
2581d1415835661-very-nice-vintage-coffee-roaster-sale-img_0001_new.jpg
will respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Rose, I will post when it sells. I have several people interested, however, as of this time, it is still available and ready to go to a new home. It is quite a good looking Roaster. It has all the charm and stately presence, of when things were built out of cast iron, impressive and truly built to last.

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Just as an update, I am in the process of Selling the Building where this Roaster and other Coffee Equipment is in (Small Coffee Plant), and therefore, I am going to let everything go for VERY good price. If you are interested, all Equipment is sold AS IS, and must be picked up from South Florida area. Reasonable Offers will be considered. Great Opportunity for right person. THANKS and if interested, please respond here or send me a private message through this Forum.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Just as an update, I am in the process of Selling the Building where this Roaster and other Coffee Equipment is in (Small Coffee Plant), and therefore, I am going to let everything go for VERY good price. If you are interested, all Equipment is sold AS IS, and must be picked up from South Florida area. Reasonable Offers will be considered. Great Opportunity for right person. THANKS and if interested, please respond here or send me a private message through this Forum.

Maybe you should think about listing your other equipment in a separate thread, so people will see that too.

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
This Vintage Roaster is a Real Beauty, it has a perforated drum that separates the chaff so that the roast does not have that burn taste. Slow Roast. It was built when things were built to last, cast iron. Last chance to own it. It is a rare opportunity to see one like this. Probat who bought the Jabez Burns Company still has the drawings, etc. Many Roasters are still using them today in California, Colorado, Oregon and consider theirs true Vintage Roasting Gems. You can reach me at [email protected] or Private message in this Coffee Forum. Thanks JCF.