Business Card, Flyer and editing software

ProjectBrew

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey VillageCoffee I use GIMP, its free and it does everything. Learning it is easy and extremely helpful down the line when you need custome media as well.

lattelover888

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site

JerryB

Nov 10, 2012
Near Salt Lake City
Visit site
Helpful Software

I have found Adobe Photoshop Elements to be very helpful and it isn't as expensive as others. It gives you a lot of features where you can edit photos using layers and filters. I think the latest version is 13. I use it to help establish Thumbnail Pics to a specific size while getting everything in that framesize for our website, works well. There is even a module Premiere to edit video files, but I haven't used it.

Hope this is helpful to someone:-D
:coffeemug:Cheers,
Jerry

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Try fotofusion : http://site.lumapix.com. This software makes anything you want, coffee labels and is much quicker and easier than PS. Yes I use both- I have been a ProPhotogragher for 20 years- but if you want it done quick and simple and make it look awesome it's worth a try-
image.jpeg

Rewardster

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
We use a combination of Photoshop and Vistaprint.com, as Vistaprint allows us to upload our own designs and prints / ships them.

If you want to avoid the route of learning to design graphics and invest in graphic software, there are print sites, similar to Vistaprint.com, all over the Internet that will provide you with existing templates to edit, online, and print / ship them for you.

Nicobaby

Mar 28, 2019
Visit site

guys, I know that this topic is quite old, but now I'm trying to make a flyer and can't find the fonts. Can someone tell me where I can download interesting fonts for Photoshop for free?