Five new high tech artisan roasters for north america

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
This has been an exciting year in the coffee world as we just got the North American Distributorship for BC COFFEE ROASTERS. The Bc Models are not the cutest machines on the market but they are some of the smartest. They come in five sizes: 600g, 1300, 2000g, 3300g and 6300g. To put that in USA terms a sample or small shop roaster that roasts 1/3 pound to 1.3 pounds up to our biggest which is slightly over 6kg roasting 13.85 lb. per roast.

What makes these special is that all the features the other guys charge extra for is included in this unit. No extra charges. And if you buy gas/LPG we give you free a high end voltage converter so you can run your gas units on 110V.

High quality made with:

*2 OMRON temperature controls
*Variable speed drums
* USB plug and play profiling

and the list goes on... (here are some pictures)
if interested the prices start at $3999 up to $10,999 contact [email protected] Home

IMG_4721.jpgBC-2000 BT.jpg3kg f angle.jpgfront.jpg

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hello Randy,
how are you? I have some questions, and hopefully you can advise me.

1. I think that they are made in China? all the parts are made and assembled in China? or some of the important parts are imported from USA or Europe? if so, which parts?

2. Do you have them in stock in USA? if not, you will ship them from China? your offering pricing include shipping, handling and tax (if any) and inland freight cost? Basically, the pricing you mentioned are FOB China? or CIF customer's door?

3. what about the warranty and spare parts? how long is the warranty? if something goes wrong with the machine, where do we sent it to get fixed?
the warranty covers parts and labors? for how many years?

4. someone will teach us how to use them properly? if so, do they come out to our place? or do we go somewhere to get educated?

5. can you tell us more about the factory? their manufacturing history and some important customers around the world? Any "known or famous roasters in USA" have bought the machines?

6. do they won any awards for their machines?

I think that your answers to above questions will really help everyone to understand more about your products and service.
Thanks Randy and have a great day.

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for all your interest and exceptional questions. I will attempt to answer one at a time and try not to miss any.

(1) Yes- these are made in China by one of the longest existing mfg. in China. They are assembled in China too. The electronics are Japanese designed Omron parts. They have been sold in Europe, Italy & France with good success and referrals. Also some of the heat elements are from Tiawan. The steel from Japan and the variable speed drum motor Japan. I will have to check on other components.
(2) I have been selling these and they are selling out before the ship gets here. I do have one sample BC-3300 waiting on a ship (The Long Beach wait) that will be my sample to show others and do video. The price includes roaster, chaff unit and free voltage converter on the gas units to run 110V (the electrics are too high wattage to run on 110) cost of shipping runs $300 for the small unit, $400 from Arizona on most others except the 3300 & 6300 is higher. Free pickup in AZ. The prices of machines are USA prices. We are in Arizona and ship to USA & Canada. Canada shipping is a little higher as currently we have to pay tariffs twice when shipping to USA THEN TO Canada. But we are getting a Canada rep soon which we hope to reduce tarriffs. (Although Canada freight is higher than USA)
(3) WARRANTY IS PROVIDED BY US AND IS ONE YEAR PARTS, one year in house and 90 days on location in USA. We stock all parts and can overnight if needed. Most parts are very simple to install. We are currently offering a 10 year parts stock on all units so we promise to keep parts in stock for up to 10 years. Interestingly the BC MODELS and our current Arizona models and the Sedona (our high end model) share some of the same components.
(4) we have online videos on how to use. We are setting up a showroom and will offer free in house training plus in the near future will provide a DVD with instructional video plus a complete manual in English written by me.
(5) no one famous using one yet as I know- but I got one for you if you want to be the next famous user. The factory is doing quality work and for the price range these are nice machines. They are NOT our best line. The Sedona line is a precision roaster that beats most other small roasters hands down with its shaftless precision designed cast iron drum double lined. These CANNOT match that but do have nice stainless steel drums that produce a great roast. We have references in other countries but they are new to the USA.
(6) no famous awards yet. But for the money you will not find a machine of this quality with all the features. Our USA models beat the European models as I insisted on all Omron components in the USA models. Something the Europeans are not getting.

we have more details and flyers at my website: buckeyecoffee.com I will post more videos soon. Very soon they will be in many persons hands. I have already sold to USA and Canada customers so look for some reviews in the coming weeks.
Hope that helps. When I started this distributing process it was mainly to get quality artisan style roasters that were good and easy to work with but that allowed one to develop the craft. All of our roasters are great at learning the craft as well as advancing the art of roasting. I am learning every day. I have learned much from my customers as well as expert roast masters but I am still just a kid in the candy store learning from all you experts out there. And I am so grateful you all share your wisdom with us all!

Last edited:

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Ensoluna;

if if you have any suggestions for improvements or innovative suggestions I warmly welcome these. The whole purpose for our existence is to develop products that work as great tools for our customers. That is the whole reason I ended up involved in this business. It was actually not my original plan to sell coffee roasters but it just kind of happened in my process of setting up my own roasting business. And the most fascinating part of this process so far has been the opportunity to work with skilled roast masters in the trade as well as help others get started or take their business to the next level. That is where true satisfaction comes into play. I just recently had the joy to work with an owner of a coffee farm in Costa Rica. While his family has been growing and milling coffee for some time they were not roasting and selling any of their coffee. So I was very excited to help him setup his first 3 kg roasting machine. As a gift to me he emailed me a video of his first batch roasted. This is where the real joy of this job comes from. I would have loved to have been there as the photos he sent show his coffee drying in the background and in the forefront his roaster making some awesome Costa Rica coffee!