SOLD: Otto Swadlo 30kg coffee roaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffed

Jan 17, 2013
Piła, Poland
Visit site
Hello,

I have a Otto Swadlo 30kg vintage coffee roaster for sale. The roaster was fully refurbished by our company: cleaned, sandblasted, painted, new motors, controls and electric cabinet have been installed as well with new gas train, and solenoid valves.

The whole set consists of: roaster with cooling bin, chaff cyclone, destoner, and pneumatic green coffee loader. The roaster runs on natural gas, there is a two stage burner installed. If you want a full offer with more photos pleas send me a private message.

More info on Otto Swadlo:
https://jackcoffee.wordpress.com/2010/07/06/otto-swadlo-history/
Case Coffee Roasters | Otto Swadlo

This roaster may as well be an old Barth or Gothot, as Mr. Swadlo used to buy these roasters, make some modifications and sell them back as his own. I will have a Barth 30kg in the workshop next week, so I can compare the two.

DSC_0055.jpgDSC_0057.jpgDSC_0059.jpgDSC_0061.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,006
Last edited by a moderator:

JumpinJakJava

Dec 12, 2011
Thomaston, CT
Visit site
Nice restoration Job! Big fan of flat black, looks great with the gold and gloss black.
Is the wheel in the front intended to adjust the drum or to turn drum manually in case of motor fail?
I never saw anything like it. I plead ignorance here. Love older roasters. She's a beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.