Looking for roast machine lpg Probat (1-3kg)

Ruslan

May 19, 2017
Visit site
Hello

I looking for roast machine lpg Probat (1-3kg). This machine need for coffee shop.
If you have, please send me more information (picture, price and location).

About my location - Ukraine.

Best Regards
Ruslan
+380503720243

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello Ruslan,
your last name happen to be "Provodnikov"? One of my favorite boxer from Siberia Russia? Probably you know this boxer, he is also called "the Siberian Rocky".

anyway, unfortunately, I do not have any info on the probat, but if you have some coffee cultures in Ukraine to share, please let us know.

thanks
Alex from Ensoluna S.A.

PS: By the way, it was a fantastic fight between Wladimir Klitschko vs. Anthony Joshua. hope that they can fight again!! soon.

Ruslan

May 19, 2017
Visit site
HI. Thank's for information. The my last name Gricenko.I work on small firm "Medelin" the firm roast coffee bean. And we produce also coffee pod. The now search roaster for coffee shop.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
HI. Thank's for information. The my last name Gricenko.I work on small firm "Medelin" the firm roast coffee bean. And we produce also coffee pod. The now search roaster for coffee shop.
thanks for the brief introduction. welcome here. I work in Green bean exporting business, but I am sure that there are some people here who might be able to help you. Good Luck Mr. Gricenko!