Brazilian Coffee Exports and Trade

rod_barbalat

Dec 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for roasters or dealers interested in buying coffee from Brazil. I have a wide range of beans and my company has been supplying clients all over the world for a few years.

Please reach me on skype (username: barbalatr) for further information or just for a quick chat. It is always exciting to extend our network.

Cheers
:)

rod_barbalat

Dec 11, 2017
Visit site
welcome to coffee forum. unfortunately, there aren't any green bean importers among our members. There might be some, but I have not met anyone since I have joined this forum.
probably better to do some web search for green bean importers.
good luck to you.

Hey
I'm new to the forum so thanks for that. I'm also doing some web research and so far it's working fine. Anyway, if anybody needs anything from Brazil (not restricted to coffee) just let me know.

rod_barbalat

Dec 11, 2017
Visit site
thanks for reply, Rodrigo. anyway, there might be someone who is looking for Brazil coffee.
however, you need to provide more detailed information about your offering coffee. what types of coffee, how much available, is that micro lot? commercial beans? specialty coffee? farm information? coop information? harvest and shipping time...etc

with more detailed information, potential customers will be able to get better idea exactly what kind of service and coffee you offer.
thanks and good luck.

Of course. Just don't want to flood my first thread with daily types, offer lists and price quotes. Felt better to chat on skype or private message for further info but thanks for the advice. I'll surely talk details next time :)