roasterguy

Feb 14, 2006
Visit site
sampling of Currently available coffee roasters for sale :

3 barrel vintage Barth Sample Roaster
5 barrel vintage Gothot Sample Roaster
8 kg Otto Swadlo Vintage Roaster
Probat L12 (2 available)

We import, restore, rebuild, and upgrade roasters and sample roasters. Serious inquiries only, pricing depends on too many factors to list, such as your available power, fuel source, and desired upgrades/options, but can provide quote after we talk.

Fair market pricing for quality work, however nothing here is being given away. Based on previous forum inquiries, please know, we will respond to serious inquiries which provide full contact info, complete contact and company info (name, address, phone/email/ shipping destination, voltage/fuel source). Please PM with your contact info (and items of interest) and I will pm back with my contact info. We can provide many references in the US and Asia.

Thank You for your consideration.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
sampling of Currently available coffee roasters for sale :

3 barrel vintage Barth Sample Roaster
5 barrel vintage Gothot Sample Roaster
8 kg Otto Swadlo Vintage Roaster
Probat L12 (2 available)

We import, restore, rebuild, and upgrade roasters and sample roasters. Serious inquiries only, pricing depends on too many factors to list, such as your available power, fuel source, and desired upgrades/options, but can provide quote after we talk.

Fair market pricing for quality work, however nothing here is being given away.

Based on previous forum inquiries, please know, we will respond to serious inquiries which provide full contact info, complete contact and company info (name, address, phone/email/ shipping destination, voltage/fuel source). Please PM with your contact info (and items of interest) and I will pm back with my contact info. We can provide many references in the US and Asia.

Thank You for your consideration.

Sometimes new members don't know how to send Private Messages on this Coffee Forum.

Here's an easy way to do it:

When viewing a post, look to the left of your screen, where it shows the person's user name.
Click on the name, and a drop down box appears.
Click on Private Message, and it will take you to where you can write a private message and send it.

I hope this helps.

~ Rose

roasterguy

Feb 14, 2006
Visit site
Thank you Pink Rose!

Thank you Pink Rose!

Sometimes new members don't know how to send Private Messages on this Coffee Forum.

Here's an easy way to do it:

When viewing a post, look to the left of your screen, where it shows the person's user name.
Click on the name, and a drop down box appears.
Click on Private Message, and it will take you to where you can write a private message and send it.

I hope this helps.

~ Rose