No Longer For Sale: Probat L-5, burgundy/brass, very nice condition

roasterguy

Feb 14, 2006
Visit site
Probat L-5 for sale, burgundy/brass, very nice condition, 110v, nat gas (LP conversion available).

We import, restore, rebuild, and upgrade roasters and sample roasters. Serious inquiries only, pricing depends on too many factors to list, such as your available power, fuel source, and desired upgrades/options, but can provide quote after we talk.

Fair market pricing for quality work, however nothing here is being given away.

Based on previous forum inquiries, please know, we will respond to serious inquiries which provide full contact info, complete contact and company info (name, address, phone/email/ shipping destination, voltage/fuel source). Please PM with your contact info (and items of interest) and I will pm back with my contact info. We can provide references in the US and Asia.

Thank You for your consideration.

When viewing a post, look to the left of your screen, where it shows the person's user name.
Click on the name, and a drop down box appears.
Click on Private Message, and it will take you to where you can write a private message and send it.

Attachments

• probat L-5 051018 - 1 (1).jpg
    probat L-5 051018 - 1 (1).jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 311
  • probat L-5 051018 - 2.jpg
    probat L-5 051018 - 2.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 161

roasterguy

Feb 14, 2006
Visit site
Dear irobinsonmark8,

Thank you for your interest. I would require more info from you to precisely quote you, namely, your available power (volts, hertz, phases), your available fuel (LP or Natural Gas), whether you want to buy it as is or completely tested with new bearings and anything else deemed needed by our techs. Also, whether you would like us to add digital bean and ambient temp probes, burner gas pressure gauge, and whether you would like any other options such as dual thermocouple outputs for datalogging. If you'd like a shipping quote, would need your delivery address.

I'd be happy to receive your answers and then quote you, forum rules do not allow me to post my contact info here, however, if you send me a private message through the forum I can reply privately with that. I can also provide several client references in Australia, if you private message me.

We will respond to serious inquiries which provide full contact info, complete contact and company info (name, address, phone/email/ shipping destination, voltage/fuel source). Please Private Message e with your contact info (and items of interest) and I will pm back with my contact info. We can provide references in the US and Asia. Thank You for your consideration.

TO PRIVATE MESSAGE:
When viewing a post, look to the left of your screen, where it shows the person's user name.
Click on the name, and a drop down box appears.
Click on Private Message, and it will take you to where you can write a private message and send it

Hope this is helpful, happy to receive your private message for further conversations in detail.

Truly Yours,

Roasterguy

ewornad

Jul 27, 2019
Visit site
Roasterguy, I tried to send a message but the system kicked it back saying your message box was full; I would love to connect with you to chat vintage Probat roasters!

Dan

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Roasterguy, I tried to send a message but the system kicked it back saying your message box was full; I would love to connect with you to chat vintage Probat roasters!

Dan

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Roasterguy hasn't visited the Coffee Forum lately. The last time he logged in was back in October.

If his mailbox is full, then it looks like a lot of other people have been trying to contact him too.

Feel free to start a discussion thread about vintage Probat roasters. I'm sure there are other members on this Forum who know all about them.

~ Rose