Probat L-5 for sale, burgundy/brass, very nice condition

Probat L-5 for sale, burgundy/brass, very nice condition, 110v, nat gas (LP conversion available).

We import, restore, rebuild, and upgrade roasters and sample roasters. Serious inquiries only, pricing depends on too many factors to list, such as your available power, fuel source, and desired upgrades/options, but can provide quote after we talk.

Fair market pricing for quality work, however nothing here is being given away.

Based on previous forum inquiries, please know, we will respond to serious inquiries which provide full contact info, complete contact and company info (name, address, phone/email/ shipping destination, voltage/fuel source). Please PM with your contact info (and items of interest) and I will pm back with my contact info. We can provide references in the US and Asia.

Thank You for your consideration.

When viewing a post, look to the left of your screen, where it shows the person's user name.
    Click on the name, and a drop down box appears.
    Click on Private Message, and it will take you to where you can write a private message and send it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Probat L-5 for sale, burgundy/brass, very nice condition-probat-l-5-051018-1-1-.jpg   Probat L-5 for sale, burgundy/brass, very nice condition-probat-l-5-051018-2.jpg  
    Advertising URL in signature was removed by Moderator

Super Moderator
    Hi Roasterguy,

Please post a message here when your roaster is sold. Thanks for adding the part describing how to send a Private Message through this Coffee Forum.

Thanks,
    Rose

Awesome! I like the machine. How much is value of that?

Dear irobinsonmark8,

Thank you for your interest. I would require more info from you to precisely quote you, namely, your available power (volts, hertz, phases), your available fuel (LP or Natural Gas), whether you want to buy it as is or completely tested with new bearings and anything else deemed needed by our techs. Also, whether you would like us to add digital bean and ambient temp probes, burner gas pressure gauge, and whether you would like any other options such as dual thermocouple outputs for datalogging. If you'd like a shipping quote, would need your delivery address.

I'd be happy to receive your answers and then quote you, forum rules do not allow me to post my contact info here, however, if you send me a private message through the forum I can reply privately with that. I can also provide several client references in Australia, if you private message me.

We will respond to serious inquiries which provide full contact info, complete contact and company info (name, address, phone/email/ shipping destination, voltage/fuel source). Please Private Message e with your contact info (and items of interest) and I will pm back with my contact info. We can provide references in the US and Asia. Thank You for your consideration.

TO PRIVATE MESSAGE:
    When viewing a post, look to the left of your screen, where it shows the person's user name.
    Click on the name, and a drop down box appears.
    Click on Private Message, and it will take you to where you can write a private message and send it

Hope this is helpful, happy to receive your private message for further conversations in detail.

Truly Yours,

Roasterguy
    Advertising URL in signature was removed by Moderator

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links